Email mode config improvements

Hi Greg,

Maybe I’m misunderstanding. Would you mind to forward me a few messages (inorton @ bwh)? Do you see a “Previous Replies” section with 1 previous message quoted? It seems to be working correctly on my test account for both the text/plain and text/html sections – here’s what I get on my test account (which is in mailing list mode) for this message:

mike_i:
So thanks to you (and your older self from 6 years ago

Fair enough!

If it turns out you need to solve the other problem, for example extracting rendered 3D views from a headless Slicer I checked and a docker image that exposes a vnc connection for Xdummy works for me (you don't need to connect to it, just running the server seems to be enough).

-- 
Previous Replies

Thanks very much for the advice. Unfortunately, my project requires the linux machine to run automatically without a VNC connection to it. However, you did help me find a solution using a different method through an old post you made:
https://sourceforge.net/p/teem/mailman/message/27766556/

I think that approach is going to work. So thanks to you (and your older self from 6 years ago) I think the problem is solved! I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Mike

Posted by mike_i on 04/19/2017