Participate in the further development of a customized preoperative planning process to reconstruct the bony anatomy of the lower extremities of the patient.
Your tasks may include front- and back-end development including the application of newest technologies based on AI and machine learning.
Qualifications / Skills
• Required: Degree in computer sciences, completed vocational training or a comparable qualification.
• Required: Practical experience in C++, Python, and Qt.
• Preferred: Experience in processing of medical imaging data using 3D Slicer.
• Preferred: Demonstrated software development expertise (e.g. active github account, documented open-source contributions, …)
• Preferred: Revision control system experience
• Your main residence must be in Germany
Send a private message @MCMF