Load multiple cardiac phases for segmentation/virtual reality

Hi Andras @lassoan,
Is it possible for you to upload a video tutorial regarding this? I am working on the sample data CT Cardio volume sequence. I have segmented frame 4 by thresholding and I want to automatically segment the other frames. I’ve followed all the steps but I am not able to modify the segmentation for the rest of the time frames. If not a video tutorial then could you give the detailed steps to achieve this?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Sarv, may I know if you have solved this problem? Now I want to segment the 4D heart CT, just like you did before. I was wondering if there is a method that could segment the other phases automatically. Any help from your side will be much appreciated!

This video tutorial may help:

1 Like

If the generic preset works then I would recommend to start from that and tune registration settings one by one (by editing the parameter files) to see if you can improve the robustness or accuracy.

Thanks for the advice! I checked the folder RegistrationParameters and found 103 files. Does each file relate to a different registration preset? If so, could you please point out which one is for the generic preset? Thanks much!

The ElastixParameterSetDatabase.xml file describes which parameters are used for which preset.