Need help with Mesh statistics module

In website there is an example of how to use it and seams to be all value of each number at the same time, just like the old version.

See the picture:

Yes, but the problem is not the new version of Mesh Statistics that did not change a lot and is still working in the same way, but the version of pick and paint that is not working the same way.

I tried to use the new methodology with an sample that I have already analysed and the values are different from the first evaluation (ps.: the evaluation was made two times before - with the old module as a part of our research to do the intraclass agreement) and the values were almost the same.

So you are able to obtain results with the new versions of the modules?
But they are the same than before?

Yeah I got some results of the same parameters but the number are totally different from my first analysis.

How many landmarks have you placed on the model with the new version of the modules?

The same number as in my anterior analysis (5 landmarks), but the program just show one result that I cant figure out of which landmarks came from.

As you said before, I think it’s the average over the five regions of interest. So the result you got is not really exploitable.
Try to put a single landmark, the one on the anterior part of the condile, run mesh statistics with this only condile and try to compare this result with the previous ones.

I already did it … and all the result I got are totally different from the previous one.

I was trying to figure out what is the problem, and I think that the mesh statistic is not recognizing the models of the T1 and T2, because when I changed model the program show that is just one model available for analysis. So the pick n paint module is just saving the VTK file without any relation with the T1 and T2… what do you think that we can do it in order to see the 3 models (T1, T2 and VTK) in the mesh statistic module???

I think that Mesh statistics should never care about your T1 and t2 models. the only thing it is using is the colormap you generated with model to model distance.

I got it. I really don’t know what is going on.