Registration Deformation Export

Thanks for the clarifications. I have succeeded in reading 4D transform using nrrdread.m you provided. But I don’t quite understand that “Displacement vector elements are defined in RAS coordinates in Slicer” and “for now you can do this yourself by inverting the sign of the first two components of the displacement vector that you have read using nrrdread”.

After loading the dvf (.nrrd) to matlab, it showed LPS coordinate (shown below)? Besides, when I located the displacement of specific point in matlab, the absolute value of three directions are all the same as viewed values at current mouse pointer position (“Displacement vector RAS: (…, …, …)”), except the sign of the first two components? I wonder which are the actual displacement results related to voxel points (of segment) defined in LPS coordinate?

Sorry for being entangled in the coordinate definition. I have got inspiration from this discussion thread (Porting a transformation from Matlab to Slicer). But I was still not sure related to my own problem. Your help is highly appreciated!

Best,
Crayon

dvf