transfer scene files from 3DSlicer to Unity3D

hum okey thanks a lot and if i just want to export the top right file to unity, what do i do?

It looks like that is showing a volume rendering, which is different than a segmentation. If you only care about capturing that outer visible surface, then the quickest approach will be to create a segment via thresholding. Open the segment editor module, create a new segment, and then choose the threshold tool. Choose a threshold minimum value which is larger than the voxel values for air and a threshold maximum value which is greater than the voxel values at the skin surface, and then click apply. That should basically create a segment which contains all voxels which are non-air. If you click “Show 3D” on the segmentation and then hide the volume rendering, you should be able to see your segment in the 3D view (where your volume rendering is now). That segmentation can be exported to OBJ files as described above and then imported into Unity.

If you actually only need the skin surface, the segment you generate this way may contain a lot of unnecessary internal structure (which you can get rid of by using other segmentation tools), but this is the quickest way I can think of to get an approximation of what you are asking for.

1 Like