I recently found a video link on youtube to add myocardium to cardiac segmentation(adding myocardium). I tried repeating steps in segment editor but running into some issues.
- First step: Segmented blood pool using threshold.
- Then added this segment (green) to a new segment (yellow)
- Then hollow the new yellow segment![Capture4|690x355]
- Then subtracted green from yellow segment to have only outer wall
- Then i added another segment. And use thresholding to a create a mask for myocardium. And used it as a mask. Then used pain tool to draw covering myocardium as well as blood pool as shown in video (pls see link)
- However after that i am seeing that my segmentation for ventricles is gone and all I am seeing is myocardial segmentation.
- The steps after this in video include- Adding myocardium to first the heart outer surface (that was the reason I tried to subtract, so as to have the outer segment only. They do this by Boolean Union.
- Then they add hollow segment to previous step. This all creates a hollow model with myocardium too.
I am not sure which step i did wrong, so have tried to attach all screenshots. I am unable to proceed after myocardial segmentation as my previous segmentation gets removed.
Would appreciate any help. The video link is short only about 6 minutes.