I opened several
Segmentations (by loading previously saved STL files.
In the Segmentations module, with one
Segmentation active I set the
Overall opacity from 1.00 to 0.50. Its rendering in the 3D window was correspondingly adjusted, but the other
Segmentations appeared visually unchanged.
When I then choose a different
Segmentation as active, its
Overall opacity is erroneously still shown as 0.50, even though what’s actually rendered is the original default of 1.00. This is obvious if a further adjustment is made in the Display panel to increase the
Overall opacity to 0.60, resulting in an obvious decrease in opacity in the 3D view (i.e. from 1.00 down to 0.60).