Centerline bifurcations for multiple inlets

Hello @lassoan ,

Can you explain what you mean to say by a figure possibly? Do you mean that for vasculatures having multiple inlets, the centerline trees should be extracted considering every inlet separately and then merging all of them?
Annotating this figure might help.
References
Xiong, J., Sun, Q., Qian, Y., Hu, L., Tong, Z., Liu, J., & Liu, J. (2021). Effects of patent ductus arteriosus on the hemodynamics of modified Blalock-Taussig shunt based on patient-specific simulation. Frontiers in Physiology , 12 , 707128.

In my case I have 2 vertebral arteries (parent arteries) merging into the basilar. I need to quantify the parent child relationship properly to quantify the overall loss due to bifurcations correctly. I am referring to this publication, but here parts of the vasculature having just a single inlet have been used for analysis.
Chnafa, C., Valen-Sendstad, K., Brina, O., Pereira, V. M., & Steinman, D. A. (2017). Improved reduced-order modelling of cerebrovascular flow distribution by accounting for arterial bifurcation pressure drops. Journal of Biomechanics, 51, 83–88.

Thanks