Change value of label for segmentation

Operating system: MacOS
Slicer version: 4.11

Hi there, I am developing a script to perform radiomics extraction from a set of images with associated segmentations.

Unfortunately, the label values are inconsistent in the segmentations and therefore, I am getting an error when running the script as all label values must be the same. I have read in another forum post How to change the label value of binary labelmap volume? - #9 by lassoan in changing the label value.

However, I am getting an error where it is stating that read_segmentation_info and segmentation_info are not defined. Could you please advise? Thank you!

The example you are looking at was added here in the script repository, which is probably the better place to look.

However, I am getting an error where it is stating that read_segmentation_info and segmentation_info are not defined. Could you please advise? Thank you!

Those come from the slicerio package. The slicerio page here is also useful and shows you what was the intended meaning of those objects that were not defined.

Thank you Ebrahim. Yes, I was able to reference the slicerio library and sort out the issue. Thanks again.

1 Like