CMake Error at CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion

Hello,
I am trying to build Slicer on Ubuntu 20.04 (with NVIDIA GK 107M GeForce GT 750 graphics card). Fighting with an OpenGL cmake error which I can’t win a few days now, can someone help me please with ideas, direction potential solution even if you solved similar issue, please?

Configuring VTK
Slicer_VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND is OpenGL2
Slicer_VTK_SMP_IMPLEMENTATION_TYPE is Sequential
Slicer_VTK_VERSION_MAJOR is 9
CMake Error at CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion.cmake:44 (message):
error: Missing Qt module named “Core”
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion.cmake:67 (__SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion_find_qt)
CMakeLists.txt:644 (include)

Thank you in advance for any lead.

Hello,

it looks to me that your error has to do with Qt and not with OpenGL. Have you tried to install all the dependencies listed in https://slicer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer_guide/build_instructions/linux.html?highlight=linux#ubuntu-20-04-focal-fossa?

sudo apt update && sudo apt install git subversion build-essential cmake cmake-curses-gui cmake-qt-gui \
  qt5-default qtmultimedia5-dev qttools5-dev libqt5xmlpatterns5-dev libqt5svg5-dev qtwebengine5-dev qtscript5-dev \
  qtbase5-private-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev libxt-dev

Hi Rafael, thank you so much for your reply.
Yes, I run the dependencies above. Meanwhile I realized that I copy pasted the wrong error message.

After a several rounds of nvidia driver and Qt5 reinstallation, I think I reinstall my Ubuntu.
Thank you for the help.