Converting segmentation to DICOMSeg files

I am trying to convert nrrd files to dicom seg files.
My primary volume is a CT volume in .nrrd format which I converted from numpy format. I saved the segmentation to numpy format which I also converted to nrrd format. So basically I am loading two nrrd files, one the CT volume and the other the segmentation volume. Then I loaded the CT Volume as volume and segmentation as labelmap. I have the Quantitative Reporting extension installed.
I selected the CT volume as primary volume like below screenshot
segmenteditor
hierarchy
But when I try to export it I get error
File “”, line 2, in
File “C:/Users/gabri/AppData/Roaming/NA-MIC/Extensions-29335/QuantitativeReporting/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-scripted-modules/DICOMSegmentationPlugin.py”, line 350, in export
exporter.export(exportable.directory, segFileName, metadata)
File “C:/Users/gabri/AppData/Roaming/NA-MIC/Extensions-29335/QuantitativeReporting/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-scripted-modules/DICOMSegmentationPlugin.py”, line 499, in export
absolutePaths=True)
File “C:/Users/gabri/AppData/Roaming/NA-MIC/Extensions-29335/QuantitativeReporting/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-scripted-modules/DICOMSegmentationPlugin.py”, line 575, in getDICOMFileList
instanceUIDs = volumeNode.GetAttribute(attributeName)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘GetAttribute’

and nothing gets exported. I can send the corresponding files along if it helps.

Ok, if you save your scene as a .mrb file, upload it somewhere, and post the link here then I’ll have a look.

Thank you!

I uploaded the .mrb file here
https://easyupload.io/6664f9