Corpus callosum volume measurement requested

Hi All
For a research project , we need a expertise person to measure the volume of corpus callosum for 250 Normal and patent. The paper supposed to be published in Epileptic journals and the name of cooperator will be written as Co, author in paper. Please contact if is interesting.

1 Like

ı am a neurosurgen in Ege University.I’ve been working with slicer 3d for a long time and I use the slicer 3d for surgical planning. I can assist you in your study.
best regards

Thank you for your message .
That is great to hear. Would you send me your email to write in you in detail?
Best regards
Majid Tahsini