Curvature of bone

i am facing problem measuring curvature through 3d slicer.
plz any one help.

Can you describe what you tried so far?

It would be also useful to know more about your task. For example, do you need to measure curvature somewhere on the bone surface or centerline of a long bone? Can you take a few screenshots and draw on it what you would like to measure?

i want to find the length of anterior sacral curavture of sacrum bone(The maximum arc-length of sacrum
measured from the medial anteriorsuperior sacral promontory to the imedial anterior-inferior of the apex
of sacrum at S5 vertebra). i want to find linear measurement of that curvature of sacrum bone.

Uploading: Screenshot_1.png…

i cant find any option in finding the linear maesurement of the curvature with the open curve and fiducials also i i have shared u the screenshots at which points i want to measure. please help with that.

[quote=“Siva_sai_Kumar, post:4, topic:25440”]
i want to find the length of anterior sacral curavture of sacrum bone(The maximum arc-length of sacrum measured from the medial anteriorsuperior sacral promontory to the imedial anterior-inferior of the apex of sacrum at S5 vertebra). i want to find linear measurement of that curvature of sacrum bone.

I see fiducial points in your screenshot, but not an open curve, am I missing it? Once you place the open curve you can enable length in the Markups measurements menu to display the length of the curve.

thank u so much for your replay.
I have tried with open curve but the points are not excatly situating on bone landmarks.
do you have any suggestion to deal with the problem please
waiting for your reply.

If your points are in sequential order, you can copy the points from the control points menu, create an empty curve, and paste the points into the curve’s control point list.

You can choose to constrain the curve to the surface (“Curve settings” section in Markups module).

To improve robustness and accuracy of the measurement, you may make the bone surface smoother, but adjusting the threshold and/or using the Smoothing effect in Segment Editor module.