Debug Build errors

Hello Team,
How can we debug or find more information about the error messages created while building a module.
I am just trying to create a new node. When ever I call a New() method I get the error below:

6>vtkSlicer<Module>Logic.cxx
6>   Creating library C:/D/SE/<Extension>/build/lib/Slicer-5.3/qt-loadable-modules/Debug/vtkSlicer<Module>ModuleLogic.lib and object C:/D/SE/<Extension>/build/lib/Slicer-5.3/qt-loadable-modules/Debug/vtkSlicer<Module>ModuleLogic.exp
6>vtkSlicer<Module>Logic.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class vtkMRML<Module>Node * __cdecl vtkMRML<Module>Node::New(void)" (__imp_?New@vtkMRML<Module>Node@@SAPEAV1@XZ) referenced in function "protected: virtual void __cdecl vtkSlicer<Module>Logic::RegisterNodes(void)" (?RegisterNodes@vtkSlicer<Module>Logic@@MEAAXXZ)
6>  Hint on symbols that are defined and could potentially match:
6>    "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class vtkIntArray * __cdecl vtkIntArray::New(void)" (__imp_?New@vtkIntArray@@SAPEAV1@XZ)
6>C:\D\SE\<Extension>\build\lib\Slicer-5.3\qt-loadable-modules\Debug\vtkSlicer<Module>ModuleLogic.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
6>Done building project "vtkSlicer<Module>ModuleLogic.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

Regards

It seems that in the CMakeLists.txt you missed listing the library that provides the vtkMRML<Module>Node node. Follow the example of modules that register new node types.

Kindly could you give a link of one such module. Also this is the CMakeLists.txt file in MRML folder right?

Most modules are like that. Search for RegisterNodes.