Display gridlines

Hello, I would like to know how to display gridlines in 3d slice software? Because I want to measure some of the lowest and highest points of the skull, after importing the skull data, there will be a large error due to subjectivity. So I would like to know if it is possible to add grid lines in the display interface to help me locate the landmarks I need more accurately.

Operating system:
Slicer version: 5.6.1
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:

create a transform, then display the grid(in the transform module)

Please see this thread and let us know if it is helpful to you in making measurements and solving your problem:

Thank you for the method provided by the teacher. I tried the python code in the link and found that there seemed to be a grid in the three views below, but the main picture still did not show the grid I wanted. Also, I would like to ask how to add mesh customization for Slicermorpho?

To add a point, I am importing data in stl format for operation

By using the transform module( ceate a new transform for your volume) you will display a grid in 3D as well as in 2D. The grid is fully parametrable and can, even be moved itself by a second transform, see the screen grabs

The code works, I just tried. If you paid attention you saw in the console and the log that you need to switch to parallel projection.

Thank you very much for your guidance. I followed your method, but there was another problem. When I selected the Regin option, the screen flashed back, is it the cause of my computer’s low configuration?

Thank you very much for your guidance, I would like to ask how to customize the code? Is that I open any data, do not need to re-enter the code, can directly use custom options, so as to set up a grid display?