'Drag and Drop' feature for adding modules to 'favourites' isn't working

I am using the latest version of 3D slicer (4.11.20200930) on a MacOs. The ‘drag and drop’ feature for adding modules to ‘favourites’ isn’t working. I tried looking for any possible changes in settings and also went through the documentation, but couldn’t figure out a solution. Is there any way to fix this?

Operating system: MacOs Catalina (10.15.7)
Slicer version: 4.11.20200930

I suggest you go to “Application settings” in the “File” menu, choose “Modules”, here you can drag and drop the modules to your “favorite modules”!

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to try and help me. I apologise for not being clear enough about the issue in my post. The thing is, probably due to some glitch I am unable to perform the whole drag and drop thing with the modules for adding them to favourites. When I click on a module and try dragging it to the favourite section, its icon doesn’t move at all. It’s like the whole ‘drag and drop’ feature is disabled.

I’ve tried this on a mac and it works well for me. Can you attach a screen capture video of how you are trying to drag-and-drop the modules?

I observe the same behavior on macos 12.3.1 (Apple Silicon through Rosetta) with Slicer 4.11.20210226 r29738 / 7a593c8 – drag and drop is not working. I’ve tried with an external mouse and trackpad, FWIW. Possibly Rosetta related?

A screen capture is not really helpful, you just see the mouse cursor moving.

Please provide a screen capture. I would need to see where exactly you move your mouse cursor. If possible, use a screen recorder that indicates when you click/release a mouse button.