Extract local Coordinates from a line and plane in a coordinate model

Operating system: win 11
Slicer version:5.0.2

I need to calculate the local coordinates of a Line and a Plane, in a new coordinate system.

When I execute this code I can retrieve the coordinates in a world coordinate system. But I need the local coordinates of the L_1 (blue line) Line with respect to the yellow coordinate system. Thanks for the help.

import multiprocessing as mp
import numpy as np # import library

lineNodeNames = [“L_1”]

lineNode = slicer.util.getFirstNodeByClassByName(“vtkMRMLMarkupsLineNode”, lineNodeNames[0]) # Return the first node in the scene that matches the specified node class(“vtkMRMLMarkupsLineNode” in this case ) and node name(ech plane "lineNodeName " in the list lineNodeNames ) .
print(“lineNode:”, lineNode)
lineStartPos = np.zeros(3) # Return a new array of given shape and type, filled with “3” zeros and saves in lineStartPos
print(“lineStartPos:”, lineStartPos)
lineEndPos = np.zeros(3) # Return a new array of given shape and type, filled with “3” zeros and saves in lineEndPos
print(“lineEndPos:”, lineEndPos)
lineNode.GetNthControlPointPositionWorld(0, lineStartPos) # Get the position of the Nth control point in World coordinate system Returns 0 on failure, 1 on success.
print(“lineNode _ 0:”, lineStartPos)
lineNode.GetNthControlPointPositionWorld(1, lineEndPos) # Get the position of the Nth control point in World coordinate system Returns 0 on failure, 1 on success.

print(“lineNode _ 1:”, lineEndPos)

If you know the world coordinates of the desired origin (yellow intersection), the first idea that comes to mind is to subtract this yellow origin from lineStartPos and lineEndPos. Does this fit your requirements? It could be I didn’t fully understand the problem.