Facial muscle segmentation using MONAI Auto3DSeg

I agree that it is paranoia in the sense that the risk of data abuse is negligible. However, I would rather not spend time with arguing about this, as it would just distract us from working on things that matter.

So, I’ll remove the public download link above and if anyone would like to get access to the data then he can contact @philippepellerin .

1 Like

Sorry, when I sent the link for the data, I believed I was only in touch with Andres Diaz and did not know that it was going public, I am not used with the “social networks” may be I am too old for that stuff.
If it comes to that in the future, I will shortcut the community to contact only one person at a time.
Best

3 Likes

At the same time I canceled the link for the data…

3 Likes

Hello, how are you Philippellerin? I’ve been following the conversation and would love to have access to the data you used to segment the masticatory muscles in 3D Slicer. Could you send me your email address so I can contact you? Thank you!

Hi what is your purpose ?

For people interested in craniofacial segmentation, I add the extrinsic eye muscles and major salivary glands at the head terminology. You can load the jason.file here.Transfer - Dropbox

1 Like