How can I view displacement field in 3D?

I have two questions

1. I have an nrrd file of my displacement field in 3D which I want to view. I managed to view it in 2D in transforms module but I couldn’t find a way to view it in 3D. How can I view it in 3D?
  2. Is there a way to view the displacement field in glyphs not for every pixel but for example every 20 or 40 pixels?

When you load the displacement field, choose “Transform” in the description column. You can then use transform visualization to view the displacement field.

You can actually do even better: specify the sampling density in physical units, so you don’t need to worry about what was the resolution of the displacement field. You can also change the scale, style, coloring, etc. You can display specific points, slices or volumetric regions as glyphs (or grids, or isosurfaces).

I am just wondering, how did you get the warped grid in the last image ? I want to generate a grid like this and plot coordinates of the points of intersection.
How can I achieve this ?

The warped grid is a visualization option for the transform. In the Transforms module, open Display → Visualization and select Grid instead of Glyph.