How do I get the real-time Angle of a 3D image, as shown in the figure?

Operating system:windows 10
Slicer version:4.8.1

You can add a small Python script that observes the slice node and adds this angle information. I would not recommend doing this, as the values are only meaningful if only one (if you introduce certain constraints then two) of the 3 angles is significantly different from zero. For example, it is impossible for a human to decipher what orientation the (LR 28, IS 88, AP 31) angles refer to.

Would you like to use this for getting C-arm anatomical angles (CRA/CAU, RAO/LAO, L-arm)? That is a quite tightly constrained use case, so for that a small Python scripted module could be added. Would you be interested in working on that? (it would be just a tiny Python scripted module, which would observe a view node and display the angles in a corner annotation).

Thank you for your reply. That’s exactly what I want to do. I wanna get C-arm anatomical angles before the operation.I would appreciate your assistance if you could help me.

Do you have experience with Python scripting?

Sorry, I have no experience with Python scripting.

I would appreciate it if you could spare some time to help me resolve the problem.
Even though I have no experience with Python scripting, I can learn.
I look forward to your reply

I am the author of this video. This is a script written a long time ago. If you find it useful, we can communicate.

我是这个视频的作者,这个是很久前写的一个脚本,你如果觉得有用,我们可以沟通下。

Thank you so much, I have been looking for you for a long time! I also left a comment on station B, I hope to get your help

太感谢了,找了您很久!B站上也留过言,希望能得到您的帮助 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:
wenchang.guo@163.com

teacher Li,have you use SPHARM PDM,can you tell me the priciple,thank you very much

I did not use this, Thanks.

You can find a script that prints anatomical angles (RAO/LAO, CRA/CAU) in the corner of a 3D view in this post.

hi, i need your help. 来自一个学习者