How to fetch dicom file as next sample in MONAI Label extension in 3D Slicer

Hello,
I have a brain CTA dataset for the task of brain extraction. The dataset contains both nifty as well as dicom format data. I have fetched all the nifty file and trained them. But i am not able to fetch dicom files using next sample button. But it supports dicom files right?
How can i fetch next dicom file so that i can train them without converting them into nifty as most of the data we receive are in dicom format.
I still have dicom data in the dataset folder but it shows 100% in active learning section.
Screenshot 2023-06-20 080653

1 Like

This thread may get you started.

1 Like

Hi @Arpan_Gyawali,

Good question.
As suggested by @rbumm, you could consider the solution proposed here: Using DICOM folders of data instead of nifti files for image volumes. · Project-MONAI/MONAILabel · Discussion #1008 · GitHub

Another way is by using a DICOMWeb such as Orthanc. For this and start the MONAI Label server pointing to that server instead of a local folder: MONAILabel/plugins/ohif at main · Project-MONAI/MONAILabel · GitHub

Otherwise, you could continue using the MONAI Label server pointing to a folder, manually load the DICOM image, and push them one by one to the server.

Hope this helps,

Thank you so much @diazandr3s .
Sorry for late reply