How to get 1D dose profile in 3D slicer

Operating system: LINUX
Slicer version: 4.8.1

Hello,
I have loaded DICOM RTdose in Slicer.
I want to check the 1D dose profile and if it is possible also want to export the data.
Is it possible?

You can use the “Line profile” module in the Sandbox extension to get intensity profile of a volume along a straight line.

I am sorry. I cannot find the extension named: “Sandbox” in the online extensions.
I do find a “Line” function in the toolbar of Slicer (Markups), However, I could not find the view of 1D dose profile or export it through this “Line”.

I’ve just checked and Sandbox extension appears for latest Slicer Preview Release. Let us know if you have trouble finding it there.

I have found the sandbox extension in Preview Release version Slicer 4.13.0.
However, in this version, the SlicerRT extension is not available, which I also needed.

I have tried to copy the SlicerRT extension from a folder of Slicer 4.11 to the folder of Slicer 4.13.0, seems it cannot work properly.

Is there any version that has both the SlicerRT and the Sndbox extensions available?

Thank you.

SlicerRT is available for Slicer Preview Releases there was just a build error introduced a few days ago that prevented it from showing up. Until we fix this, you can download a Slicer Preview Release created a week ago: https://download.slicer.org/?offset=-7

I got both the SlicerRT and the Sandbox in the version you suggested.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I’ve pushed a fix to SlicerRT so it should be available again in the latest Slicer Preview Release from tomorrow.

1 Like