I want to achieve real-time positioning tracking and visualization of the scalpel, but I don't know how to track the position of the scalpel in real time and achieve visualization

I want to achieve real-time positioning tracking and visualization of the scalpel, but I don’t know how to track the position of the scalpel in real time and achieve visualization

Hi, if you check the tutorials on this page: User tutorial | SlicerIGT
those might help you start in the right direction.
Especially the last one, U-37 is meant to be a complete example of how to build a navigation system.
You will need a position tracking device (optical or electromagnetic) and the PLUS software (www.plustoolkit.org) that facilitates communication between the tracking device and 3D Slicer.

Thank you very much for your answer! Another problem is that in the slicer IGT tutorial, the create model module can only build a needle model when building a model. I want to build a more complex model such as a scalpel model, and then implement the scalpel model in the visual interface. location tracking and visualization, would like to ask you how to achieve this.