Import medpy fails

Dear Jean Cristophe, and Andras,

Thank you both for the updates. I am starting using Python and Slicer together, I am still struggling with issues like how after processing an image as an array, I can refresh the screen. I get from Andras’ reply that I can do it with ITK/VTK easily, just have to figure out how exactly. Problem is that I need to address many different issues and I am relying on discussions about similar problems where non-default modules are used.

I will try to go on with numpy and ITK/VTK only, see if I can. I basically need to process a series of arrays that I need to read from a txt file and external images, and then change the color of some elements in the input volume based on the result of that image + array processing. For now, I’ve managed to go on without other modules. I’ve just found a discussion that might help me with the particular issue I’m having now: Trying to update a slicer volume node from SimpleITKImage. Nonetheless, I’ll still implement the last nightly built version just in case I need to use pip in the future.

Thank you very much for the quick replies.

VIrginia