Improvements to consider

Do you know that you can rotate views by Ctrl + Alt + Left-click-and-drag in a slice view (while slice intersections are displayed)? This rotates all the other views so that their relative angles are preserved, which is useful because otherwise your views can easily end up having similar orientation, showing almost the same thing.

You can also reslice a volume along an arbitrary curve using “Cross-section analysis” module in SlicerVMTK extension.

What is your use case? What would you like to visualize?

1 Like

In addition to @manjula and @lassoan replies, each slice view may display its own Reformat Widget in the 3D view. You can then move around the handles and centre of rotation freely for each Reformat Widget independently.

1 Like

I’ll try it. Thanks
I’m using for cardiac valve segmentation.

We segmented many hundreds of valves on various imaging modalities and we always keep rotating the views so that remain orthogonal. Rotating only one, without adjusting the others, would make the others much less informative and confusing.

1 Like

Great but my issue is subvalvar apparatus with is out of plane. Have you done this too?

Yes, of course, you can rotate in each view until all your view axes line up with the valve axes.

Can you show how? Thanks again

You can rotate slice views by using Ctrl+Alt+Left-click-and-drag with slice intersections displayed. See documentation of keyboard&mouse shortcuts in slice views.

1 Like