I created and saved a DICOM segmentation file:
I checked the logs, and it seems to have exported successfully. However, when I load this file, it seems that the number of regions is doubled:
Checking the logs, I see the following errors:
I’m unsure of how to debug this, thanks!
I could not reproduce this issue with the latest Slicer Preview Release? Could you please check if that version works well for you, too?
Previously I was using Slicer 4.13.0-2022-01-26, but the same issue occurs when switching to the latest Slicer preview release. It seems to happen when multiple segments are present. With a single segment, the DICOM SEG file seems to load successfully – but when I check the logs, the same warnings/errors are present (as above) concerning the AnatomicContext.
I was able to reproduce the issue. Here’s the sample dataset (I am not sure if the slice location mismatch pointed to by the second red arros is an issue or not, since I did not create the sample - that might be a “red herring”):
Dropbox - prostate_repeatability_mpReview_Andrey.zip - Simplify your life.
I’ve submitted a pull request with the fix:
01:05AM - 10 Mar 22 UTC
Single-slice segmentations were loaded as an image stack (from files 1.nrrd, 2.n
The problem was that the ITK interpreted the single-slice images as an image volume by default. Fixed by forcing loading each segment labelmap with single-file option.