Install extensions in Slicer in Debug

Hi,
To troubleshoot a crash, I’ve compiled Slicer in Debug. However, my scripted module relies on two extensions (IGSIO and IGT) and I now want to launch Slicer in Debug while loading them. From what I have read, this seems possible by adding --launcher-additional-settings and --additional-module-paths to the debug call ./Slicer.exe --VisualStudioProject. So far, I can’t manage to see the extensions loaded in Slicer running in Debug.
To better handle the long command, I’ve created my own launcher settings file SlicerWithIGSIOandIGT.ini (see below), but still no luck.
Thanks for helping out !

Edit: I’ve added line breaks for better readability of the arguments variable, but in the original file there are only spaces between the arguments.

[General]
launcherNoSplashScreen=false
launcherSplashImagePath=
launcherSplashScreenHideDelayMs=
additionalLauncherHelpShortArgument=
additionalLauncherHelpLongArgument=
additionalLauncherNoSplashArguments=

[Application]
path=D:/S4D/Slicer-build/Slicer.exe
arguments=--launcher-additional-settings
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGT/AdditionalLauncherSettings.ini
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGSIO/inner-build/AdditionalLauncherSettings.ini
--additional-module-paths
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGT/lib/Slicer-4.13/qt-scripted-modules
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGT/lib/Slicer-4.13/qt-loadable-modules/Debug
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGT/lib/Slicer-4.13/cli-modules/Debug
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGSIO/inner-build/lib/Slicer-4.13/qt-scripted-modules
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGSIO/inner-build/lib/Slicer-4.13/qt-loadable-modules/Debug
D:/dev-ext/build/SlicerIGSIO/inner-build/lib/Slicer-4.13/cli-modules/Debug 
name=SlicerWithIGSIOandIGT
revision=
organizationDomain=
organizationName=

[ExtraApplicationToLaunch]

[Environment]
additionalPathVariables=

[LibraryPaths]
size=0

[Paths]
size=0

[EnvironmentVariables]

Usually I just add the modules to additional module paths in Slicer (menu: Edit / Application settings / Modules).

If there are additional DLLs then (e.g., OpenIGTLink.dll) then you can add it to a Slicer binary folder (if you add it to a module folder that should work, too, but it will also log an error because that DLL is not a Slicer module) or add their folder to the Slicer main launcher ini file or use an additional launcher ini file.