Light Weigh Robot IGT

Hi every one,
I want to build an extension(Lignt Weight Robot IGT) on slicer. But i get this error on Cmake-gui:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:14 (find_package):
By not providing "FindSlicer.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Slicer", but
CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Slicer" with any
of the following names:

SlicerConfig.cmake
slicer-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Slicer" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Slicer_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "Slicer"
provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
installed.

I have built the slicer from source on my system using visual studio 2015 and i can open the slicer using slicer.exe.

I would be so appreciated if anyone could help me…

Operating system: windows 7 (64 bit operating system)
Slicer version: build: nightly 4.11. install on windows: 4.8.
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:

When you configure the extension in CMake, set Slicer_DIR to the Slicer-build subfolder in the Slicer build tree.

Thanks Mr. Lasso.

I do this way and it seem that the module is configured and generated.
But 96 errors are appeared when i try to build the module in release mode (by opening the LightWeightRobotIGT.sln in VS and build the all build in release mode). The output errors are such as:
12>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘…\lib\Slicer-4.11\qt-loadable-modules\Release\qSlicerLightWeightRobotIGTModuleWidgets.lib’

and

9>E:\LightWeightRobotIGT\LightWeightRobotIGT\Widgets\qSlicerLightWeightRobotIGTFooBarWidget.cxx(53): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘vtkMRMLIGTLConnectorNode.h’: No such file or directory
Finally, the output of the VS is:
========== Build: 6 succeeded, 10 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

could you please help me in building the module correctly?

The dashboard shows build error, too: http://slicer.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1462832

It should be easy to fix, seems to be caused by moving out OpenIGTLinkIF module to an extension.

Please submit an issue to the extension’s GitHub repository. If you don’t get an answer within a few days then let us know and we’ll help.

Thanks Mr. Lasso.
Ok, I will do that.