Markup contours to labelmaps conversion

I have questions regarding interprotability between contours and labelmaps. I’m aware of DICOM RT module and polySEG and how we can convert RTSTRUCT to labelmap to edit etc.

My questions are

1. Without having an RT, is it possible to convert drawn contours in makrups module to labelmaps?

CleanShot 2023-08-21 at 10.41.05

1. I used the markups module to draw closed curve and wanted to fill color inside of it, but doesn’t seem to have any effect. is it possible?

1. Any spline curve drawing tool in segmentEditor that can be used to draw/paint? I found the tube tool, but seems like it only paint on the outline

Thanks in advance for your time and help

This would be a nice feature, but I don’t think it’s implemented now.

For similar problems I’ve used the Markups to Model extension.

Thanks Steve,
Do you know if the fill inside the contour in markups (question #2) is a bug or limitation?

The ability to fill the curve would be a nice feature. I’m not sure what behavior to expect when the points are not co-planar. Maybe a soap-bubble interpolated surface or filling the projection of the control points to the current plane would be good. Or just a constraint that points can’t be moved out of the plane when the filling mode is enabled.