Measure image intensity profile along markups curve

I’m looking to get a curved line profile from a volume, however it seems that the Line Profile tool does not work when using a MarkupsCurve input line - only the MarkupsLine works. When a MarkupsCurve input line is selected, only the data between points 1 and 2 of the MarkupsCurve is plotted. Any thoughts on how to get an entire curved line plotted? Thanks!

I’ve updated the LineProfile module now to be able to measure profile along a curve, too.

You can update your local LineProfile.py file with this one or wait for the next Slicer Preview Release (we are migrating our Slicer repository, so you may need to wait a few days).

1 Like

@lassoan Awesome! Thanks so much, Andras!

1 Like

@lassoan Hi there, is that tool still available on the most recent version?

Yes, Line Profile module is still available, it is in the Sandbox extension.

Amazing, thanks for the fast response. Is there, to your knowledge, any other add on for measuring a profile curve along a line with FWHM like mentioned in the paper:
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/epdf/10.1080/00016489.2020.1788225?needAccess=true&role=button

I’ve added automatic peak detection and peak width measurement (FWHM by default) to the Line Profile module. It’ll be available in the extensions manager from tomorrow.