Model Registration Module Error

How can I fix the following error message?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-29959/SlicerIGT/lib/Slicer-4.13/qt-scripted-modules/ModelRegistration.py”, line 167, in onApplyButton
logic.run(inputSourceModel, inputTargetModel, outputSourceToTargetTransform, self.typeSelector.currentIndex, self.iterationSpin.value )
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-29959/SlicerIGT/lib/Slicer-4.13/qt-scripted-modules/ModelRegistration.py”, line 185, in run
self.delayDisplay(‘Running iterative closest point registration’)
AttributeError: ‘ModelRegistrationLogic’ object has no attribute ‘delayDisplay’

I am using the latest nighty version of slicer…

Kind regards

delayDisplay in the ScriptedModuleLogic class had been deprecated due to delayDisplay being for testing purposes and had been in the ScriptedModuleTest class in addition to being available from anywhere using slicer.util.delayDisplay. The deprecation of delayDisplay in the Logic class was enforced as it was removed in favor of only having the other locations. This was ENH: Move testing methods in scripted logic class to test class · Slicer/Slicer@71f236b · GitHub.

Therefore the ModelRegistration module needs to be updated here:

Thank you for your reply. But what exactly needs to be updated in L185 asking as a python newbie? Is that something I can fix?

In my script it looks exactly as indicated above.

You could change it to

slicer.util.delayDisplay('Running iterative closest point registration')

If you’re able to contribute this change by submitting a PR to GitHub - SlicerIGT/SlicerIGT: Modules supporting image-guided interventions in 3D Slicer. that would be helpful! Then other people that download the extension won’t experience the same issue you have found.

Yes this works. I tried to open a PR in GitHub - SlicerIGT/SlicerIGT: Modules supporting image-guided interventions in 3D Slicer.
[/quote] however I only managed to open an issue there…sorry