MONAI Project Resources for Mandible Image Segmentation

Hello, we are a medical research team from Duke & JHU, currently working on image segmentation tasks for damaged mandibles. I have reviewed your MONAI project, and I am impressed by the results. I would like to inquire if your team could provide the corresponding source code and dataset for our use. Thank you very much.

All source code is on github. You can find the link in the extension manager in Slicer. If you cannot fond it then tell us what extension you are interested in.

Sounds great! Thank you! And could you please share some mandible dataset for us?

You can find some in the Sample Data module in Slicer.

Thank you for your reply! I have found those data sample, but I did not find any mandible ones. In addition, do you guys have any damaged mandible dataset for training model?

Hi,

What exactly are you looking for ? are you looking for CT data files of Mandibles ? and What you mean by Damaged ? Cancer ? trauma ? Odontogenic tumors ?

Yes, I am looking for dataset including CT scan data together with segmentation of damaged mandible. And the damaged means mandibles with defects from cancer since our study is on head and neck cancer reconstruction. Thanks!