Need Expert User to Segment and Render DICOM Files From Several CTs and MRIs of My Head - Will Pay

Hello All,

I am looking for a 3D Slicer expert to help me with a project of great importance because my life and my health are on the line.

I am willing to compensate you for your time at whatever rate we can agree is reasonable. I use Slicer too, but I am new to it and not very good yet. I need professional-quality 3D renders of DICOM files from my own MRIs and CT scans.

The DICOMs are all on imaging disks, which I will FedEx to you immediately upon reaching an agreement. All the studies have the same general area of focus - from the bottom of my neck to the top of my head.

Is anyone interested and willing to assist me with something like this? If so, I will provide more details.

The objective of this project is to give doctors and surgeons a graphical representation and help them figure out the best path toward safe surgical removal of everything that doesn’t belong in my body, starting with my head, ears, and neck, where multiple foreign bodies of unknown origin now appear and have been documented. The symptoms I’ve experienced since 2019 have been awful.

I wish to present 3D renders along with my imaging disks to my healthcare team so they can see a visual representation of each imaging study as they compare the oldest ones (2012) to the most recent ones (2021).

Expert assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Adam

adam.j.coffman@icloud.com