I am new o the community. My clinical problem trying to solve is: Calculate vessel diameter/radius at each volume. I have done the follwoing:
- load my volume
- generated label map with only vessel of interest and croped both the volume and label map
- generated a vessel shape with “Model Maker”
- used VMTK centerline module to create centerline.
- Also used Extract skeleton to get the 1D centerline points (just to double check)
- Which information to use and how to export in a format that will be useful for further radius calculation in MATLAB?
- I found the following tutorial about VMTK module, in the older version there was possibility to export centerline data as .dat format. However, in the newer module installed by extention wizard of slicer version 4.10.2, i do not see the option to export data to “.dat” file
After installtion of the latest VMTK module, Vessel Enhancement sub module is missing. So i can’t follow the tutorial mentioned in the link completely.
Apart from the approach of exporting data and using it in MATLAB, is there a way in 3D Slicer, that i could directly see the information about, at each centerline point the radius i used?
Your valuable hep is appericiated very much.