Office hour sessions

We are excited to invite you to participate in the upcoming “Office Hour” sessions for SlicerAutoscoperM! As we strive to build a collaborative community, your input is crucial in shaping the development process.

The Office Hour sessions aim to create a platform where we can come together as a community to discuss ideas, share knowledge, and address questions related to SlicerAutoscoperM. These sessions will be an opportunity to interact with the core development team, learn about the project’s roadmap, and explore potential areas of contribution.

Your opinion matters! To ensure that the Office Hour sessions are convenient for as many participants as possible, we would like to hear your preferences regarding the frequency of these sessions. Please take a moment to vote in the following poll:

• Weekly
  • Bi-weekly (Every two weeks)
  • Monthly
0 voters

Please feel free to provide any additional comments or suggestions in replying below.

I might join the first meeting to watch a demo and listen to comments of the developers. Please let me know if this match the interests of the meeting organizers

1 Like

Hi @mau_igna_06 , we haven’t started office hour sessions just yet- but you can test out the sample data following along with one of our tutorials. Are you a current Autoscoper user? BVR tracking?

Hi @mau_igna_06 , we haven’t started office hour sessions just yet- but you can test out the sample data following along with one of our tutorials .

Thank you. I have a lot on my plate with my formal job, BoneReconstructionPlanner on weekends and, currently, using my free time on a telemetry extension

I’ll probably wait till there is a demo from the software creators if any :slight_smile: