Open source Human Anatomy Atlas

Oh thank you very much !

How can I have access to 3d models for blender ?

Just download both version, the blender version included portable version of blender and doesn’t require any installation. I prefer the Unity version for showcasing.

Ok , I didn’t download the first file. Thank you very much !

I got access to the files through a Google Drive link on YouTube, but without the website I can’t determine what the usage rights are!

Z-anatomy was distributed with a copyleft license. You can use it internally without any restrictions. If you want to distribute it then you need to publicly make all your source code and data available publicly with a copyleft license.

I guess I won’t use it for my commercial game then. I am making another (freeware) project that is CC-BY-SA 3.0 as it’s based on a creative writing website also licensed the same way; would that be compatible with the copyleft license?

Hello! I was just wondering if this project is still live, since the www.z-anatomy.com page doesn’t seem to be live – “Looks like this domain isn’t connected to a website yet”. Thanks!

I think the z-anatomy project is not active anymore. You can probably still find the models online (e.g., here), but since it was distributed with a restrictive license (inherited from bodyparts3d source) and it does not have corresponding image data, it has quite limited use.

Noted, thank you for the information!