Osteotomy Planner v2.0

Hey @manjula! Glad you found this useful. I am trying to make some adjustments and update this post. My goal is to get something a little more streamlined before the next procedure.

Few of my comments if it is any help for you.
About the soft tissue prediction, are you applying the same amount of transformation to the soft tissue as the bone segments? Usually, the soft tissue response is less than the hard tissue movement and generally around 50 % but this depends on the area of the face. So will it be possible to adjust to this?

Part of the discussion on this step of the workflow is here. I don’t have anything new at the moment but you are correct, a straight warping transformation wont yield an accurate result. At this point I am mostly experimenting. I will likely end-up using an FEA solution to really simulate the deformation of the skin.

Is it not possible to implement a proportional transformation from the fiducial points to the skin?

Do not know enough yet but I do not see why not. You can probably scale the transform matrix programmatically.