Q3DC Quantification Tool

Operating system:
Slicer version: 5.0
Expected behavior: Calculating angle between two lines using Q3DC Quantificatio tool.
Actual behavior: When choosing landmarks of two different stl. archives and selecting the options “calculate pich”, “calculate roll” and “calculate yaw”, I click “calculate” expecting find the angle measures right below, but an advise “ERROR, norm of your vector is 0! DEFINE A VECTOR!” appears. I’ve tried selecting the stl. archives and their corresponding landmarks in “model of reference” and “connected landmarks”, but it didn’t work. Can anybody help me with that?

Double-check your points. “ERROR, norm of your vector is 0! DEFINE A VECTOR!” message is displayed when you choose the same position for two endpoints of a line.

1 Like

Where did you get slicer 5.0?

1 Like

@yf025 Slicer 5.0 is not released, but Slicer 4.11 preview will eventually become it, if you want to try out the latest features that will be included in the release.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.

I checked the points - they were not at the same position. It worked when I reduced the landmark’s size from 2.1 to 1mm. Seems like a bug, I don’t know. If you can help with one more thing: now that I got the measures I want, I can’t select the number inside the cell to copy and paste it in excel. Do you know any way to export this values?

Click on the “Export” button beneath the table.

Screenshot from 2020-05-05 09-58-24

The menu to the left of this button can be used to select the directory in which to save. The file name will always be “angle.csv”.

Better ways to save and perhaps even copy-paste are coming in the future.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exporting values of “angle between two lines” (Q3DC) doesn’t work