Request for feedback on ToothAnalyserMicroCT extension PR

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask for some guidance.

I submitted a pull request to add our extension, ToothAnalyserMicroCT, to the Slicer Extensions Catalog:

Pull Request #2342

ToothAnalyserMicroCT is a 3D Slicer extension for processing and analyzing micro-CT scans of teeth. It aims to simplify common workflows for dental imaging research, including visualization, analysis, and quantitative assessment of high-resolution tooth data.

I received some initial feedback regarding the naming of the extension, which I addressed, and everything seemed to be in order afterwards. I also followed up on the PR a while ago, but haven’t received any further feedback since then.

I completely understand that everyone involved is busy, and this is certainly not meant to put pressure on anyone. I would just like to ask if someone could let me know whether there are any remaining issues or anything else I need to address before the extension can be reviewed further.

Any feedback or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much for your time and for all the work you put into.

Regards,
Luke

Thanks for your patience. We’re hoping to streamline the extensions process in the coming months so make things easier for everyone.

Thanks for the update. No worries at all, and I completely understand that improving and maintaining the extensions process takes time.

Streamlining the process sounds like a great initiative. In the meantime, I’m happy to provide any additional information or make changes to my PR if needed.

Thanks again for your time and effort