I met problems when I save files or load selected files

can you do me a favor?
why that happen?
and how to resolve those problems?

slicer version 5.21
I met problems when I save files or load selected files
can you do me a favor?
why that happen?
and how to resolve those problems? thanks !
I did not meet those problems with version 4.0.3 .when I update to version 5.2.1 .those problems appeared

Are you trying to load and save a scene in Slicer-5.2 that was created with a much earlier Slicer version?

There can be minor differences between the scene file formats, which may lead to the error messages you reported, but as long as they don’t impact any data files, just some “Scene View” png files (2022-12-04-Scene.png) it is safe to ignore those. To start with a clean slate (and avoid seeing the error messages) you may consider loading just the data files (images, segmentations, markups, etc. - not the .mrml file) in the latest version of Slicer.

thans a lot for your answer!
but not only scene file error, also nrrd fie error 。
loading error like this

Error: Loading /Volumes/My Passport/slicer file/20221204test 2/2022-12-04-Scene.mrml - ERROR: In /Volumes/D/S/S-0/Libs/MRML/Core/vtkMRMLStorableNode.cxx, line 326

vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode (0x7fe50dd3d6b0): vtkMRMLStorableNode::UpdateScene failed: Failed to read node 304: Abdomen C+1.25mm (vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode1) using storage node vtkMRMLVolumeArchetypeStorageNode2.

• Error: Loading /Volumes/My Passport/slicer file/20221204test 2/2022-12-04-Scene.mrml - ERROR: In /Volumes/D/S/S-0/Libs/MRML/Core/vtkMRMLStorableNode.cxx, line 326

vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode (0x7fe50dd60960): vtkMRMLStorableNode::UpdateScene failed: Failed to read node 304: Abdomen C+1.25mm cropped (vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode2) using storage node vtkMRMLVolumeArchetypeStorageNode1.
截屏2022-12-04 16.51.27

these error never appeared in old version.

The old Slicer version performed less checks/reported less errors than the latest version.

Most likely the mentioned files did not exist therefore they were not loaded, which may have resulted in errors when trying to save them. Are there any data sets that you expect to see in the loaded scene (for example because they show up when loading the scene in an earlier Slicer version) but they don’t show up when loaded into Slicer-5.2.1?