Segment comparison module (Dice and Hausdorff) - but with markup points

Dear Csaba,

Thank you for your reply.
I would like to compare left atrium electroanatomic maps to segmentations I made from MRI images.
The electroanatomic maps from Carto arrive in a .txt format, which can be imported to slicer as markup points (Or at least I could only import them that way).
In this other thread, we discussed about it with @lassoan and @stephan. That’s my other challenge, but the data is the same.
I would like to convert the points to segments/models to be able to get the Dice and Hausdorff metrics. By this I mean converting each point in a markup node to a segment that has small uniform volumes, like 1 mm wide spheres for each point so I can run the Segment Comparison module to calculate Hausdorff distances and Slice metrics.
The markup points basically the raw data of the electroanatomic map, however I filtered them based on bipolar value, to create two sets of points: scarred and not scarred regions.
I know I can recreate the approximation of the map by using the MarkupsToModel module, but it would just give me two slightly different shape, that won’t correspond to the atrium wall.
On the screenshots, I tried to show the wall segmentation and the points that I’d like to compare.

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 9.38.31
Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 9.38.51