Several papers describe that they have done it but it is very vague. The main problem is to define the anterior and posterior limits of the alveolar bone.
So far the best result I got was with the fill between slice option. Looking for a better and predictable way of segmenting this area to measure the volume which is not very nice in the anterior margin. (Superior and Inferior is not a problem as it can be defined with landmarks.
We agreed on Monday to move the segmentation session to the afternoon because we wanted to have a segmentation storage format discussion and we could not find any other timeslot that worked for everyone. I updated the time in the breakout list, but not in the calendar. This afternoon I fixed this, they are now in sync.