Interested in a well-paid software position in a great academic environment (nist.mni.mcgill.ca)? The Neuro is looking for a Senior Research Software Developer (tinyurl.com/2vy936xd) to work on our IBIS image-guided surgical platform. Leverage your knowledge of C++, ITK, VTK, Qt, OpenGL and/or 3D Slicer! Come help us help patients.
Reasons to apply:
- well paid, flexible, McGill University benefits
- working in beautiful Montreal, at TheNeuro, near the mountain and sports centre
- cutting edge open-source project in image guided surgery
- work with grad students and surgeons
- direct benefit to patients
- 3D graphics, augmented reality
- rich fun collaborative environment
- development to leverage/benefit ITK, VTK and 3D Slicer.