Radiopharmaceutical Imaging and Dosimetry (Rapid), LLC is a dynamic fast-growing startup developing innovative cloud-based precision medicine software services for treatment planning of radiopharmaceutical therapies for cancer.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated Full Stack Developer to join our growing team located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
You will be reporting to our Director of Software Development. In this role you will be working with developing next generation advanced medical imaging systems.
Rapid consists of a team of committed scientists and software professionals who are always willing to learn, always willing to do, and always willing to work together to fulfill our mission.
If you meet the requirements and would like to work in the field of medical imaging, we would love to talk with you as soon as possible. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 3-5 years of web development experience
2. Familiarity with Medical Imaging (CT, SPECT, PET, … )
7. Development working with version controls such as Git
8. Experience working in an agile project management environment
9. Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
10. Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
11. Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture
12. Create technical specifications and test plans.
13. Experience developing software for medical image display and analysis
1. 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar
2. Experience with Node.js
3. Experience with complex web application design
4. Object oriented theory, design and programming
5. Experience with DevOps in cloud technologies (AWS)
6. Experience with npm
7. Design, code, test, and document web-based healthcare applications