I was asked today to do a test with the very latest latest preview sources.
Thought this would be a good exercise because I thought had it all set up, simply not used for several weeks.
What I did:
- Within Github I fetched the latest Slicer changes to my personal Slicer fork.
- Made sure that I use the master branch.
- Pulled from the master fork to my development system.
- Performed a full cmake
mkdir D:\D\S4R cd /d D:\D\S4R "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" -G "Visual Studio 16 2019" -A x64 -DQt5_DIR:PATH=D:\Qt\5.15.1\msvc2019_64\lib\cmake\Qt5 D:\D\S4 "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" --build . --config Release echo %time% pause
- Opend Visual Studio and loaded slicer.sln from d:\D\S4R
- Build “ALL_BUILD” with Visualstudio 2019 (worked beforew)
and received two errors:
|Error||C2666||‘operator ==’: 5 overloads have similar conversions||vtkSlicerMarkupsModuleLogic||D:\D\S4\Modules\Loadable\Markups\Logic\vtkSlicerMarkupsLogic.cxx||264|
|Error (active)||E0350||more than one operator == matches these operands:||vtkSlicerMarkupsModuleLogic||D:\D\S4\Modules\Loadable\Markups\Logic\vtkSlicerMarkupsLogic.cxx||264|
What have I done wrong ?
In general: Is cmake necessary after every pull from the Slicer fork ?