Use the plugin Angle Planes to calculate dihedral angles

Hello, I want to calculate the dihedral Angle between two Planes, the plug-in Angle Planes is used, but there are no options P1 and P2 when adding planes (P1 is the yellow plane in the figure, P2 is the name of the purple plane in the figure), but the option of marking points appears. How can I solve this problem? And the built-in Python code you mentioned can also calculate dihedral angles, but why is my python running wrong? Screenshots of the above problems are shown below.

Using the plugin Angle Planes or Python code, which will solve my problem faster and more efficiently? Looking forward to your reply.
N%(4ICR8BT0R6~H3(WF8Y6O

Operating system:
Slicer version:5.4.0
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:

Hello, I want to calculate the dihedral Angle between two Planes, the plug-in Angle Planes is used, but there are no options P1 and P2 when adding planes (P1 is the yellow plane in the figure, P2 is the name of the purple plane in the figure), but the option of marking points appears. How can I solve this problem? And the built-in Python code you mentioned can also calculate dihedral angles, but why is my python running wrong? Screenshots of the above problems are shown below.

Using the plugin Angle Planes or Python code, which will solve my problem faster and more efficiently? Looking forward to your reply.

`(4ICR8BT0R6~H3(WF8Y6O

Operating system:
Slicer version:5.4.0
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior: