Visualization with Glyph Side mode

Hello,
I would like to have more details about the use of the color map visualization with the Glyph Side mode, on human skull scans. Is there a way to reduce the number of arrows, and choose to have them localized only on my region of interest (in this case the maxilla, on almost the entire scan)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Most, if not, all of this is possible. Have you look in the details of Transforms module?

I’ve taken a closer look at the Transform module.

I can reduce the number of arrows, but I can’t choose which ones to remove. I’d like to remove the superfluous arrows around the skull and keep only those present on the maxilla, but the module removes as many on the maxilla as around the skull …

Do you know how to interpret these arrows?

Thanks a lot!

Capucine

for greater visibility, I’ve taken a screenshot. It’s the arrows around the skull that I’d like to remove, while keeping the ones on the skull.

Please read this section carefully:
https://slicer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user_guide/modules/transforms.html

You can create a ROI markup, and have the visualization constrain to its contents.

Sorry for the late reply

My 3D Slicer doesn’t offer me to create my ROI, it only offers me that, knowing that 15FEMME and 15HOMME correspond to my initial scans, and 15_volume_carte to the use of registration just before.

I can set up an ROI, but through the converses module, I don’t know if that’s what you meant.

However, I still have arrows that aren’t really on my region of interest.

Notice that arrows are now only inside he ROI. You can adjust the ROI to match where you would like those glyphs to be displayed.