Tomorrow, we will be having our weekly hangout at 10:00 AM EST.
Anyone is welcome to join to ask questions at https://bit.ly/slicer-googlemeet-hosted-by-kitware
We plan to discuss:
- integration of PR 1094 ENH: Reworked markups fiducials and added line, angle, and curves
- Slicer C++11 sprint including (@phcerdan will be working on these tasks this coming week) :
- update of minimum CMake version to 3.13
- support for ITKv4 and ITKv5 with ITKv5 being the default. Should we keep support for ITKv4 ?
- integration of outstanding c++11 PR 1060
- removal of support for building with Qt4/VTK7
- update of develop build instructions
- modernization of Slicer code base (nullptr, curly braces, … ). See PR 952