4D Flow MRI problem of wave form

Hi all I am working with dicom file of 4d flow mri. I have wrote my code in matlab to segment finds direction of blood vessel and then calculate the blood velocity for every cross section in every cardiac cycle.

the odd thing is at the end there should be a trend for flow when you are seeing a cross section in bottom part and upper part of brain vessel. So the systolic upslope for cross section in lower part should happen sooner than systolic upslope in cross section in upper part. but my result shows a reverse Trent which is not physically meaning full.

I was wondering if any of you had the same problem or is there a way to see the velocity waveform for a region in 3d slicer so I can verify my results or figure out that I am doing something wrong.

If you use Siemens CS 4D flow images: we created an importer for these in Slicer. You can find some more details in this topic.

If you share an anonymized data set (upload somewhere and post the link) that you have problem with then I can have a look.